Julai 12, 2014

Home » , » Mommy and Sophie Ducking Selfie

Mommy and Sophie Ducking Selfie

Sophie is now 3M 18D.
She's yet to crawl but she can  roll or turn her body all by herself. This photo is taken during puasa so mommy look a little bit dull. Daddy Herry is still living in KL with his fur kids Momo and Kiko. I notice that Sophie's over sensitive  rashy skin is getting better. In fact now, she looks pinkish and glowing. She's not fully breastfeeding and I give her formulated milk (Karihome Step 1) which I directly bought from ground floor Pharmacy in Karamunsing. I got it cheaper the last time I went there, maybe because I bought 6 unit. Rm50 each for 400g per unit.
Pity Sophie.
Her hair is starting to fall so her scalp look like chunky forest.Can wait for daddy to come home and repair her funny hair.I still keep eating some of my confinement supplement with additional of collagen shaklee. It realy helps to reduce joint discomfort, great for my  hair and skin. Like my BFF vona I'm thinking of buying shaklee facial care too soon.Nutriwhite maybe??Hehe.Adore her skin.
Will stop blogging for now.
Really enjoy the smell of durians here.
Love, Mommy Melly

2 ulasan :

  1. Hai.. karihome rm 50 mcm mahal tu. Try tgk d kdai wee chin fat. D tuaran. Ank 1st sy dulu mnum karihome jg. Plg murah d sana lh sy pnh beli. Kalau d farmasi d kk sunlight farmacy. Lbh2 lg klu member.

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. hi sis...ni taun cam 2x naik harga tu karihome o..skrg yg d farmasi rm52.50 sdh harga dia..1st sa beli mac 2014 baru rm47.. Bah nanti sy tengokd wee chin fat..tq info..xpayah sa jauh2 p karamunsing YIPPIEEE :)

      Padam

TQ for leaving your comment. Feel free to revisit B.B