Mac 14, 2015

Home » , » HOW TO MAKE YOUR FACEBOOK COVER: for the begginer

HOW TO MAKE YOUR FACEBOOK COVER: for the begginer

CREATE IT ONLINE

What did I achieved today. Well, I decided to change my "normal" looking FB cover into something that has Mell's unique touch.


1. Go into http://www.timelinecoverbanner.com/11/paper-texture-facebook-timeline-banner-background/


2. Sneak around the tools.


3. Download your finished cover.


Tadaaa VOILA. This is what I  produced. Love it!



For my FACEBOOK PAGE 
CLICK HERE to visit

For my personal FB
CLICK HERE to visit
It involved drawing for the Shaklee's logo and the colourful leaves on my personal FB. 
If you find this useful please SHARE. 

Thanks for visiting BaraitBorneo.


Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

TQ for leaving your comment. Feel free to revisit B.B