Julai 30, 2014

Home » Sophie calls me mommy

Sophie calls me mommy

O my...o my...it is so wonderful to experience when your precious lil infant suddenly called you mommy.

Still felt super tired from selling durians, I simply lied down next to sophie in the living room. When I looked at her, she just moved her hands and legs (more like an upside down turle)hahaha.

"Mommy needs a nap before going to Shaklee"
I whispered to her, and closed my eyes.

Baby Sophie said "mi".
I opened my eyes and looked at her. My mom was sitting near us. So I asked my mom for validation.

"Ma, ko dengar ka dia cakap 'mi'?" My mom nodded and said "ya bah, pandai sudah dia"

Dear God,next time I hope Sophie's daddy will experiencing it too. It is all meant to be. It is Dejavu.

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

TQ for leaving your comment. Feel free to revisit B.B